laptop case


I've been meaning to make a protective case for my laptop for ages now but I was totally stuck on what design and fabrics to go with, of course. And then, while browsing Pinterest the other day, I came across these simple, yet wonderfully stylish cases and I knew right away a padded giant pouch of sorts was the way to go.


I combined some of my screen printed fabric with black and white striped fabric from my stash and loosely based this case on my Purse Organizer (just made it much bigger and with less pockets).


I then added some fun bag hardware and leather accents to spiffy the case up a bit and I absolutely love the final look, especially that zipper tab. I must do things like that more often.

 

I love how this case turned out and it's a perfect fit for my laptop and the charger.


Now I'm tempted to make cases for all my electronics :)

Thanks for reading, friends. Svetlana