#mayisformakers {the circle box}

Hello friends,

I'm sure many of you came across Lindsey's campaign (#mayisformakers) to consciously support and thus show our love and appreciation to indie pattern designers through the month of May. Being a pattern designer myself, and facing many dilemmas Lindsey addresses in her blog post, I was more than happy to jump right in and purchase my first pattern for May.


 And, of course I had to try it out right away :). Thankfully it rained all day yesterday which made it a perfectly perfect day to do all this slow, very enjoyable and meditative hand stitching.
 


I used Cotton and Steel fabric for my little box and I absolutely love how it turned out. Pretty charming, isn't it? I can't wait for another rainy day to whip up another one of these cuties.



The box I made is a larger one - 6" diameter, and the pattern includes instructions for a 4" box as well. I think this one will be great to keep my thread organized while I do some hand stitching.


Hope some of you will be able to join #mayisformakers as well. Can't wait to see your pattern picks and makes. Let's show some love and support, shall we? 

Wishing you all a super lovely week. Svetlana