four years

You guys, I find it so hard to believe that four years went by since I published my first post on this blog :). I must admit, I was quite tempted to delete some of the oldest posts as all those mug rugs seem slightly silly to me now, but I guess it's good to see where one started, right?


Can you believe this ticker tape mug rug is still in daily use in our house?

I'd like to think I've come a long way since those mug rug days. I made tons and tons of quilts, bags, pouches, and pillows in these four years and I could not have done it without your support and encouragement.

Thank you!!! 

 

 Thank you so very much for your friendships, kind words, lovely comments, for understanding how important and stress relieving cutting fabric into tiny pieces and sewing it back together is. Thank you for letting me know you read my posts and get inspired. It means a world to me.

So, how about a little discount coupon to celebrate my fourth blogiversary? 

Use FOURYEARS coupon to get 40% off all pdf patterns in my Etsy shop  (coupon is good for 48 hours, as many patterns as you like).

Wishing you all an amazing and super creative week. Svetlana