single girl {blogger's quilt festival}

Yay, Blogger's quilt festival hosted by a wonderfully talented Amy is here again.

Spring Blogger's Quilt Festival - AmysCreativeSide.com

Unlike previous years, this time I knew rightaway which quilt I wanted to submit. My Single Girl quilt is without any doubt my most favorite quilt I made up to date.

I so love how the low volume background is wonderfully setting off all the bright, happy colors of the rings. The fact that I used tons of my scraps which remind me of all the previous projects I worked on is definitely a bonus.


This was not an easy quilt to make. All those templates just about killed me, but the result! Oh, so well worth all that work.


I planned on hand quilting this beauty from the moment I started cutting first templates. I just knew big chunky stitches using embroidery thread were the way to go.


Finished size of this quilt is 60" x 60" and to read my original post on this quilt you can click here.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you all have an amazingly creative weekend. Svetlana