Flex frame cell phone pouch

I used to carry a dinosaur in my purse. I fed it every night and everywhere I went, it went. No, no, don't worry, I'm not a 36 year old woman attached to a toy in some disturbed way. This is my dinosaur
Until yesterday, this was my cell phone. I did get some funny looks from my friends  when, on some rare occasions, I used it to make a phone call. It was about 5 or 6 years old. Really, in this age of technology when your phone is too old a week after you buy it, this was a real techno "dinosaur". 

Well, anyway, I let my son play with it one day (not a smart idea) and half the functions stopped working. It was time to get a new phone. And you know what I was excited about, right? Making a new pouch, of course. New phone needed a new home.
I decided to use flex frame and I used Ayumi's tutorial on how to install it. It worked really well and was not at all as intimidating as I thought. I was able to use up scraps of my favorite fabrics for the body of the pouch and I used fleece for the lining to make it nice and cushy.
So, no more dinosaurs in my purse, just a shiny, new cell phone nicely snuggled in its new pouch.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. Svetlana