WIP Wednesday 7. 13. 2011

                                                
It's been a really hot couple of days for us, so hot that even my kids don't want to go outside. You know what that means, right? More sewing time for me. Yippee!!!

I have a few projects to share with you today.

I'll start with more of my Farmer's Wife blocks. This week I finished blocks #9, 21, and 31.
They were so much fun to make, I think the more blocks I make the more I enjoy the process. More on my FWQAL here.

I few days ago I made this simple happy tote for my daughter's friend.
It's just the right size for a few books and maybe a stuffed toy. Can I just tell you how much I love this Michael Miller bicycle fabric? I bought it in every color scheme I could find. It might be all that biking I do with my kids that makes me like this fabric sooooo much.

And last, but definitely not least, is my HST quilt that I finished a few days ago.
HST quilt top (or side A)
HST quilt back (or side B)
I probably went a little bit too complicated for this quilt back, so I just call it a double-sided quilt.