FWQAL continued + some simple embroidery

I have two projects to share with you today.
First, let me show you 4 more finished blocks for the Farmer's wife QAL.



Block #109 Windows





Block # 111 Wrench




Block # 108 Windmill




Block # 92 Streak of Lightning




And here's the picture of the 8 blocks I've finished so far.


Are you also participating in FWQAL? Leave me a comment, I'd love to see your blocks.


Another project I've been working on is doing simple embroidery. I needed something I could take with me to  park or to my kids swimming lessons, so this is what I came up with.


I decided to use running stitch around each leaf and flower to give it some texture.

I also used french know for the inside of the flowers.

I'm almost done with the whole piece of fabric. I think I'll make it into a pouch after all the embroidery is done. Hopefully I'll have my pouch ready to show you soon.

Svetlana